Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] reblooming field

Mike...........now that's a nice reblooming field!  Nice photography too capturing those rows, and that feel of those iris blooms going on forever.  My Clarence sent up a stalk and bloomed about 2-3 weeks ago.  Today I noticed another stalk making it's way up.  I love it -  when it does that. :-)

Do you know what other TB is sending up a couple of stalks - - to my surprise?  Cadd's 2002 Smart Blond.  It's not listed as a rebloomer.  I've had it going on 2 1/2 years and this is the first fall it'll be reblooming. Have you heard of this one reblooming?

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.