Vicki's stunning MTB

  • Subject: Vicki's stunning MTB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:36:27 +0100

hello vicki

i tried but the message 31124 is meaningless without any connection to your own message from october.
so i stole your picture and downlowds it again with this message so we know what we're talking about!

So, is this little marvell a REbloomer?
Will it be available someday?
I think it's a lovely MTB!

Loic