Re: reblooming field

  • Subject: Re: reblooming field
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:17:08 -0700

Mike...........now that's a nice reblooming field!  Nice photography too capturing those rows, and that feel of those iris blooms going on forever.  My Clarence sent up a stalk and bloomed about 2-3 weeks ago.  Today I noticed another stalk making it's way up.  I love it -  when it does that. :-)
Do you know what other TB is sending up a couple of stalks - - to my surprise?  Cadd's 2002 Smart Blond.  It's not listed as a rebloomer.  I've had it going on 2 1/2 years and this is the first fall it'll be reblooming. Have you heard of this one reblooming?
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.