Re: holland calling

  • Subject: Re: holland calling
  • From: "Francesca Thoolen" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:02:25 -0800

Good afternoon Loic, That is a very nice photo of your seedling! I also like the parents chosen. It would be nice to see it in a clump when you have one. I would like to see down into it. In other words the photo taken at a higher height than the flower and down into the heart. The colors should show beautifully. Send on more photos. You have succeeded in sending the first one. My husband was raised in Holland and so knows how to pronounce Eitje but how would you tell the iris members how to pronounce it? Maybe "Eyetya" ? Congratulations. Your last name is not Dutch but maybe French or Belgian?

Francesca