yellow color pattern AHD12L2

you're invited to view my photos!

 Click to View My Album

Photos from jvickic@comca...
1 photo(s)

Griff,
This is similar to your photo of 20a92d. This one is MTB size. This is a mixed chromosome seedling from our TB
with small blooms Bouquet Magic X Pele.
Vicki

 view my photos
Web Bug from default/images/spacer.gif   Web Bug from default/images/spacer.gif

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=18561162874071616/l=220333485/g=51487990/otsc=SYE/otsi=SAIS

__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=35077/stime=1162875104

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of