CULT: re: seedling 20A9

  • Subject: CULT: re: seedling 20A9
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:38:54 -0500

For those of you who like 20A9  --  I'd like to get 20A9's rebloom trait and brighness into its soft gold neighbor, 20D11, whose pattern is much more defined, but none of several crosses involving 20D11 set pods this year.  20D11 is SDB in stature, but it may be an IB dead end.  We'll see what next year's attempts bring.   --  Griff
__._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=35056/stime=1162741324

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of

JPEG image