Re: Fw: The old sock trick

  • Subject: Re: Fw: The old sock trick
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 15:19:58 -0700

Hi Griff, by the looks of all those socks it seems you have a lot more irises trying to rebloom.  I thought I was the only one that covers up rebloomers if the tempts dip below freezing - only I take old T-shirts and wrap them around the bud and upper stalk.

Both of those rebloomers are attractive.  If I could grow SDB's here I'd probably favor for the yellow and white one!

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.