Re: Fw: The old sock trick

  • Subject: Re: Fw: The old sock trick
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:02:24 -0800 (PST)

Both of them are very nice Griff. Esp. 20A9! How tall is 20B2?

Billy

I don't know whether iris-photos went down for a period last night or whether there are problems with my server, but this message that I sent yesterday evening seems not to have made it to the list and is not in the archives.  Also, I received nothing in my inbox from 7:44 p.m. yesterday until 1:54 a.m. today.  Our iris group alone usually produces more traffic than that.  Did anyone else experience this gap?  --  Griff