Re: Photo request: "Tropical Paradise"

  • Subject: Re: Photo request: "Tropical Paradise"
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 23:23:20 -0700

I looked it up - - you're right, Sylvain. I wrote the owner of the photo - so depending on when the e-mail is read - that photo will come down off that page.  I saw that this particular mislabeled photo was taken at the AIS convention and (from my experience) this one garden had a few mislabeled markers.
~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.