Re: CULT: Rebloom sdlg 04R3

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom sdlg 04R3
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:21:11 -0500

Thanks, Anita  --  I hate to be a pest, but have some of the messages and photos I've sent to you for the website been lost?  I appreciate the ones you've added and I'd like to send more (including some newly registered), but am concerned about the ones already sent that aren't posted, as well as the wrong dates on HAUNTING, LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT and TESSIE THE TEASE, which have already been introduced and are on the market.

People like the site, but I have to keep explaining the errors to them.    --  Griff