Re: Re: sdb-DD05-49a

In a message dated 11/15/2006 2:23:26 A.M. Central Standard Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
<<It would be nice, instead of working each one in ones corner, to
share precise information, in order to share the work, and come up
with a wider range of results to share.

Like a big team-work around the world!>>

Loic, I like the way you think and talk!

Most of the people that are working with rebloom are going in different directions, and that is great.  We have different interests and goals.

A few of us, who are working on tall bearded reblooming irises, seem to share a concept, but still have different cultivars available, and different favorites. It's a very diverse group.

Shared information may help us reach our collective goals faster.  It's definitely worth the effort.

Thanks!!
(I'm putting this on iris talk too)
Betty Wilkerson. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives