PHOTO: Shadowood has been updated and moved!

  • Subject: PHOTO: Shadowood has been updated and moved!
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 12:10:20 -0600

Hi Everybody,

I wasn't sure which subject tag to use for this one, but since I have
so many iris photos on my website, I figured I couldn't go wrong with

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of moving
all of my various sites and uploaded files (Angelfire, Geocities, Paul
Bunyan Net, LocalNet, PhotoBucket) to my new site at http://lfrazer.com

This is a HUGE undertaking since most of my website pages were designed
before I understood how to write links properly to make them easily
transferrable from one server to another. As a result, I am having to
go through each page individually and correct all of the image and page
links so that they work properly on the new site.

I have all of the iris pages working properly now (I think) and have
even added 160 NEW pages with photos and AIS registration data for this
year's maiden iris bloomers. I would be very grateful if any of you
who visit the new site would PLEASE let me know of any links or images
that don't work correctly, typographical errors, or of any photos that
really aren't up to snuff (or that you think may not be properly
identified). I haven't had time to go through all of the pages to
evaluate photo quality yet, and I know I have better photos now than I
did when I first created a lot of those earlier individual cultivar

Please forgive the current condition of the non-iris-related portions
of the site. I've only just begun to correct links of those other
pages, so most of them are going to have problems. Please just
overlook them for now.

If any of you have my Angelfire site bookmarked, please change your
bookmark to the new site. Although I will leave Angelfire and my other
sites up, I will no longer be updating any of them. You will only find
the new pages at the new site. Here is the entry URL for the new iris
pages specifically:

normal annual precipitation 26-27"

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group