Re: CULT: rebloom crosses

  • Subject: Re: CULT: rebloom crosses
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:09:40 -0800 (PST)

Is this a cross that has already occured and you have seeds or something planned for next year?
p.s. I think this may be the 3rd or 4th time I've sent this reply, but none so far, have made it through.

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Well the message I sent about 24 hours ago with photos attached to accompany the following message never arrived  --  either in iris-photos or in the archives.
>One that I'm looking forward to particularly is >MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM x
> ELFIN SENTINEL.  Both have WHAT, AGAIN? as >a parent.
So, I'll try the photos again.
--  Griff

Sponsored Link

$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Adventure Beat