Re: OT: directions for joining iris-talk for Beth

  • Subject: Re: OT: directions for joining iris-talk for Beth
  • From: Beth Adams <badams007@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:04:31 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Robin. I;ve done that several times and have never received a single message or confirmation of my membership )and as I saod before, I'm no newbie to lists)
are we sure the list is even active ?? or can someone forward my request to the moderator ??

Sponsored Link

Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Fashion News