Re: HYB: rebloom seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: rebloom seedling
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 07:27:14 -0000

hello Linda

Great flower, considering it has 2/4 "old fashion" grand parents
(IMMORTALITY and ICELAND)!
The wide falls must come from CELEBRATION SONG's side.

For the RE character, i did the genealogy tree, and there is not one
single non rebloomer in it. Great!

((LATEST STYLE x (HALLOWED THOUGHT x GLISTENING ICICLE))x(BEST BET x
MOTHER EARTH)) X ((I DO x ENGLISH COTTAGE)x(LULLUBY OF SPRING x
((TOUCHE x MISTY DAWN)x(TOUCHE x LIGHTNING RIDGE))x((NEW ROCHELLEx
PRETTY KAREN))

No wonder it'so promissing!

-- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Mann" <mannlin@...> wrote:

> Now to try sending some pictures:
> This is TWILIGHT FANCIES X (IMMORTALITY x CELEBRATION SONG).
>
> Closeup was taken in August, cut stalk this month (bloom was
damaged by cold
> on the cut stalk). This one seems to be daylength independent and
> temperature independent - no cool weather to trigger bloomstalk
formation
> before it bloomed the first time.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity