sdb-DEVOTED

  • Subject: sdb-DEVOTED
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 20:45:58 +0100

DEVOTED            2005   Paul BLACK

It's a lovely iris, but it took me a while to really see it as it was: pretty.

In fact, i kept remembering the picture i had seen in the catalogue, according to which i had ordered DEVOTED.
I've attached this picture too, so you can compare.

I told Paul he should de-saturate his pictures before publishing.

Cayeux also should make an effort, his garish colours don't do any favour to his creations!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News