Re: 1814-7var

  • Subject: Re: 1814-7var
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 06:17:32 -0000

When some photos are blurry because i forgot to put on MACRO, and i
realise that i waited too long to download them and the flowers are
no longer fit to play the Top Models again , i could slap my face...
A whole year to wait to get another shot*!

This is what must have happened to you!

About the RadiantEnergy/Bliss mingle, i'm glad it's Radiant Bliss.

i couldn't figure red in the sdlgs even if Radiant energy has (gypsy
belle x victorian days) as a granfather.
Hindenburg is (orange empire X (west coast x sunny delight))and with
two Hindenbourg in the cross, you would need 2000 seeds and get very
lucky to get sth like 18814-3.

Thanks a lot for posting the sdlgs, you pleased me to bits!
Could you also sent one of the honey ones, as a dessert?...
Thanks
Loic

*In my case, SHOT can also be understood the junkie way...compulsive
addiction!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Autmirislvr@... wrote:

> In a message dated 11/17/2006 3:08:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> tasquierloic@... writes:
>
> <<do you have the picture of 1814-5
> i love to see the different siblings of a cross
> it's addictive>>
>
> This is one I'll use in breeding. There's a red one I like.
Most of the
> others, including two rebloomers, are a honeyed gold. I had a pod
on this one
> but forgot to put a lace bag on it. When I remembered, the pod
was gone.
> Deer.

> Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
> Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
> Where the seeds are in the pots once again!
> _www.thegardensite.com/irises/bridgeintime/_
> (http://www.thegardensite.com/irises/bridgeintime/)
> _Reblooming Iris - Home Page_ (http://www.rebloomingiris.com/)
> _iris-photos archives_ (http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/)