Improving shape AND rebloom

  • Subject: Improving shape AND rebloom
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 07:36:18 +0100

when i saw the picture of Tara's Choice, i saw Cantina in it, the sister of Her royal highness, in fact Tara's grand-aunt.
1-It's hard to compare pictures not taken at the same time with different cameras. But your picture shows very bright colours compared to Cantina.
Have you managed such an improvement or is it the over saturation of the picture that gives this effect.(shame on me to doubt your achievement)
2-RE wise,i haven't tested Her royal highness long enough to tell,and Cantina has just arrived, but can you tell if Feedbach has improved Her royal highness RE performances?
As a beginner,That should teach me two things :
Patience, cos it took you 2 generations, and that's a lot of time,
Hope, cos you show it's possible, in only ( when we really put things into persperctive) two generations to achieve with irises what has been impossible to do with humans in centuries!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

World News