1814-2Re

In a message dated 11/18/2006 12:25:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
<<When some photos are blurry because i forgot to put on MACRO, and i
realise that i waited too long to download them and the flowers are
no longer fit to play the Top Models again , i could slap my face...
A whole year to wait to get another shot*!
This is what must have happened to you!>>
I'm a lot better at daubing pollen than I am at mastering the digital camera.  Although I come up with a few award type shots of the granddaughters, I'm not a good photographer.  I take a LOT of pictures and often forget to set the MACRO.  Yet, sometimes, when we're talking about something specific, I do post one of the blurry ones.

Each winter I say I'll spend the time reading the instruction booklet, and each year I forget.  I was planning to mention the blurry pictures but forgot that too!  It would be nice if I didn't forget.  <vbg>

I take them for my own use.  I've started doing folders with siblings.

My favorite of the 1814 "honey" colored siblings.  This one has sucessfully been used in a cross.  Picture taken fall of 2005.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives