  • Subject: Re: bb-OCTOBER SPLENDOR-RE
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:38:26 -0000

I live in Holla d, in Europe. I'm not sure of the zone, i think it's 6.
It should have been freezing for 2 weeks now but the weather has been
amazing till now (call it global warming).

All the pictures of rebloomers i've posted only arrived in July from
Sutton's Garden in California. two month later they were starting to
Michael Sutton has explained it's because they still think it's
But after an winter over here in zone 6, they will finally get the
message and refuse to bloom for some time i'm affraid!

> Where are you growing these beautiful plants? What zone et. I am
from the
> Midwest and when I look at my iris I am very jealous.
> Tom

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News