TB: Black Suited

  • Subject: TB: Black Suited
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:43:18 -0800 (PST)

It is a little difficult for me to compare Black Suited and Before the Storm?s performance because they are growing in extremely different conditions.  Before the Storm is planted in a very sandy area, I have to amend when I plant here since there may well be more sand than soil.  It has bloomed well in this location.   I don?t think I?ve ever seen anything rot in this area though.

Black Suited is growing in my front yard where I do have issues with clay and do experience rot when we get to much rain in July or August.  Black Suited has never offered to rot.  It may increase a little slower than some, but not bad.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News