Re: CULT: Rebloom and freeze

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom and freeze
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:39:00 -0600

I'm with you Betty!  I had amazing rebloomers early on this year, but sadly enough.  We had very early and prolonged frosts in our area this year and I have at least 12 iris that have shot up numerous stalks with the warming trends in between,  but the stalks that never came to be.  I also waited for a little color in the hopes of bringing them in, but that never happened.  Mother nature has managed to subdue the last of the rebloomers in our area.  So now............I am inpatiently awaiting the spring.LOL!  Thanks for sharing that lovely bud Grif!
Linda in Lascassas