Re: AIS REGISTER-spelling swap

  • Subject: Re: AIS REGISTER-spelling swap
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:24:19 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2006 8:57:13 A.M. Central Standard Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:
<<That is not to say that Ben did not make a mistake when he sent in the
registration information, but to have made the same mistake in so many
registrations spread over such a long time is not particularly
believable. Nor do I believe that the Registrar at the various times
would have made such a consistent mistake.

To my knowledge, Ben was a very careful record keeper. That he, early
on, confused Welcome Aboard with Welcome Reward is possible, anything
is) but in my mind doubtful.>>

John, I recognize and respect your opinion and position on this.

However, I would point out that Welcome Reward is an AB and all of it's 80+ children listed are also AB, except Winds of Change.  The only TB child listed is Winds of Change.
Not an impossibility?  But also not a probability.

Worth discussion?
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page