Re: HYB-how do we apply pollen?

  • Subject: Re: HYB-how do we apply pollen?
  • From: "skyland 1" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 02:19:31 +0000

I found this easy way to pollinate which works great. Especially good for
clumsy or unsteady hands.
I just take a q-tip (a fresh one of course), swab the stamen (you don't have
to detach it) and then take the q-tip to the desired pod parent and swab the
stigma. The results are quite good.

Microsoft Office Live

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group