Re: [SPAM] Re: AIS REGISTER-spelling swap

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: AIS REGISTER-spelling swap
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:50:03 -0700

 I meant physically like you do a family tree--w name of mom and dad etc?
I am registered and use this, but I thought maybe you had like a diagram that you've invented just w name of mom iris and dad iris etc.  I
'm trying to make one w just names,( not w all the details).  The details  can be in a separate data base that people can refer back.