Re: [SPAM] Re: AIS REGISTER-spelling swap

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: AIS REGISTER-spelling swap
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:08:01 -0700

 Someone brought one to an Iris talk In Prescott, AZ.  I think it was for Immortality that someone had.  I believe it was Francella out of Scottsdale, but was so new at time, didn't think to ask her if she did it or are there people that just work on that sort of thing.
I've ask John at irisregister.  He says there may be people that do this.
Also he helped me w what all those ((())) etc mean.
And someone else sent me this example.
What follows the colon is characterized by the parentheses. This will make it clearer:
Countryman X Outreach
        seedling X Cheesecake
               Seedling X Piping Hot
                       seedling D175-7 X Shoop seedling 73-4
                                   seedling HD175A
Confectionery is the pod parent since it is listed first
HD175-A is the pollen parent, listed second.
Now, I'm trying to figure out a way to set this up as a tree like you do a family tree.