Re: Iris Pedigree - see blank chart /attachment

  • Subject: Re: Iris Pedigree - see blank chart /attachment
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:05:56 -0700

Hi Linda,

On the Worldiris.com website there are a few samples of iris pedgrees.  They go into detail and illustrate how they feel it is best done.  See link:

However, if you'd like to have your own blank copies - - I've 'attached' an Iris Pedigree chart copy of one I designed several years ago for our Hybridizer's Group that meets semi-annually.  Once the attachment is uploaded onto your computer just print as many copies as you'd like.   It nicely fits an 8x10 page.

Linda, now that I see you too are interested in the hybridizing aspect of irises I'll add your e-mail to the IHA list (Iris Hybridizers of Arizona) and keep you informed of our upcoming meetings which are usually held mid-state in the city of Casa Grande.

I hope this helps.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.