Re: [SPAM] Re: pedigree tree for iris

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: pedigree tree for iris
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 06:36:24 -0700

 I checked this out, might be something.

Why I got so interested in this-- is I'm wondering --if w the introduction of so many new iris,
is just not a new name for something that has already been done.  Seems somewhere in archives, there seems to be a need for some controls. I don't like paying for  something so new b/cbut is something someone has crossed already. Like I ask John, who or what determines when a new iris is introduce is  it really is something new or just something w a new name...........???????????????

Linda