family tree on computer

  • Subject: family tree on computer
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:31:00 +0100

Thanks to Zoombrowser, the software given with the Canon camera i use, i can build the family tree WITH pictures!
It's not very clear on the photo attached cos i had to shrink it. (Sorry John, it's still bigger than 50k but smaller was not readable)

Here's how i proceed:

I first open a window with the name of an iris (Pink Attraction)
In this window i put the picture of the iris and i open two other windows, POD and POL (Pod-Jean Guymer, Pol-Vanity), and add the corresponding pictures.
Then, in each window i repeat the same thing: i  open two other windows, POD and POL ......etc.

It takes quite a lot of room on the hard disk and i advise to shrink the picture before using them. But to add a new 250 gigabites disk cost me hardly anything.

It's absolutely another kind of pleasure to swap from one tree to another, an visualise in half a second and compare in a glance, than read these written charts i used to slave through before.

I have now about 4000 trees done and it's magic!

Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland
 Email : tasquierloic@cs.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity