OT-my camera

  • Subject: OT-my camera
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:09:20 +0100

The camera i use is PowerShot A80 CANON 4.0 Mega Pixels
    What i love with this one is the little window that is articulated and you can move it wherever you want to.
It allows you many ways of shooting witout getting on your knees, or even on your back, especially when it comes to take pictures of sdb!
    What i don't like is it's weight, because the batteries are the old type R6-AA and it takes 4! And they get empty very fast, so buy 2 sets of 4 RECHARGEABLE ones
    What i don't like neither is the button you must press too far down to take the picture. This often makes you move the camera then the picture's blurry. I'd like it to be more "sensitive"...
The secret of my good photos is the fact i've spent time enough to read the book that goes with it!
And it took a lot of time to an Allergic to Instruction Books Person like me!
There are many more newer, lighter, stronger, smaller and cheaper ones.
The choice is yours!
Many thanks for your compliments, my vanity will be happy all day!
Loic TASQUIER     zone 6 - Nederland