Re: test only

  • Subject: Re: test only
  • From: Ellen Gallagher <ellengalla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:51:30 -0800 (PST)

Francesca,

It is available from Aitken's 'Salmon Creek Garden' in Vancouver, WA. Being the Editor of The Siberian Iris, I am lucky to have a treasure trove  of Siberian photos in my files. This was taken by Lowell Baumunk at the AIS 2006 convention in the Aitken's commercial garden. I do not have this iris (yet) in my garden.

Ellen

Francesca Thoolen <arilpums@comcast.net> wrote:
Ellen, Where did you purchase this one. It is lovely.

Francesca