Re: CULT: Rebloom 064G13

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom 064G13
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:46:09 -0000

Griff - that is a honey of an iris. I knew an Iris whose hair was more
wheat colored but she couldn't compare to the honey haired beauty of
yours. Nice color, form, stalk and a beautiul eye full.

Al Bullock
NoVa Z7 After a dreadful summer of drought

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@...>
wrote:

> Sometimes, I think, the impulse to share the photo of first bloom
ought to be resisted. In the case of this fall bloomer (KINDLE A FLAME
X CHERRY GLEN),