Re: Seedling results - 2nd seedling

  • Subject: Re: Seedling results - 2nd seedling
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 21:35:20 -0000

Mike - I really like it. Fower against flower I would pick it over the
first seedling. When you get ready to pitch it give a very hard toss
toward Sterling, Va. I'll get it on the first bounce. I went back to
Hort.net 3 times to take another look. It might be my fading eyesight
but the yellow sets off the Brown(?) so that it looks red purple. They
also serve who stand and wait.

Al Bullock

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "orders at Sutton's" <orders@...>
> Not as nice as the first seedling, in fact, I don't like it at all.
Kind of dirty looking.