Re: HYB:Summer and late fall bloom

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Summer and late fall bloom
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:56:45 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2007 7:44:21 A.M. Central Standard Time, tasquierloic@cs.com writes:
This is the list of the irises that rebloomed here for me this year, before frost hit.
Loic,  What fun indeed!  Your garden was enchanted!  These have all been entered into my data base!

Questions!

1) Did you irrigate?
2) What were your average temperatures?  Day and night . . . as best you can.
3) Zone?

Sounds like our fall of 2004.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives
AIS: American Iris Society website