Re: CULT: Rebloom surprise

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom surprise
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 07:36:21 +0100

Hello Griff,
Ringo has given Dance Hall Dolly and Liaison, so it is at least a carrier, and your 95V1 has it, i'm sure!
Well done, patience pays!
You definitely must use it, it's red beards are great!
Some of your Lumalite reblooming seedlings should give great babies:
Like 20B2 with its orange beard could have a pod with great BBs.
Or 20B2 's child 05U3 with its white rim could give IBs and BBs.
05R2 would also be a good one, (being a shortcut between the two) and give IBs.
Deepfreeze every bit of pollen you can, if it has any.
"Even if the sky helps you, you must also help the sky help you" *
Thanks for posting this story, it's like sunshine in the dead of winter!
*French proverb...!