Re: Reblooming today

Very nice, Mike.  I really like the lightning down the falls.
Is this a full sib to the sdlg you sent earlier?  I have it listed with the same cross parentage?  I am attaching the picture.  I loved its intensive and interesting colors.
Jan in Chatsworth

orders at Sutton's <orders@suttoniris.com> wrote:
hope this isn't a duplicate, my apologies am having email trouble today.

Not all our seedlings blooming right now are coming from Mtn. Sunrise
 (just a lot of them).  This one is: Spot On X ((Twice Told X Connie Sue) x
Foreign Legion).  Spot On is an '08 reblooming intro.  11 buds, 3 branches + Spur
 + Terminal.  Bottom branch has an additional bud.  Will post a picture of
Spot On after this, the other parent was posted earlier with Mtn. Sunrise.
Like the color on this too, took a side shot because it shows the blaze and
width nicely.  Some bug and cold damage, should be real nice in spring.
Mike Sutton

Do You Yahoo!?