From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of orders at Sutton's
Sent: Thursday, 8 November 2007 7:35 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] Spot On rebloomer kid.

((Yaquina Blue X American Eagle) x Starring) X Spot On.  11 buds on 4 stalks, terminal and spur.  The yellow at the shoulders and base of standards is more vivid then in the picture and the standards have a golden gilt edge which really doesn't show up in the photo either.  Still deciding if I like it or not.  Blooming today, the bugs don't like it and it smells like perfume.

Mike Sutton