REB: Another picture of #4

  • Subject: REB: Another picture of #4
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 06:51:42 -0800 (PST)

I don't know how much more I'm going to get to see
(it's getting pretty cold here now) but I sure have
been enjoying my little bit of rebloom.

Here's another picture of the #4 reblooming seedling
(from Iris cengialtii X CLOWN PANTS) taken early
Saturday morning.

* Keep in mind that the early morning sunlight is
making it look more reddish than it really is.

Do You Yahoo!?