Re: Fw: [iris] Re: HYB: Rebloom inheritance (064G13)

  • Subject: Re: Fw: [iris] Re: HYB: Rebloom inheritance (064G13)
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:12:52 -0500

Thanks, Ann.  As the subsequent blooms opened, one could see its SPIRIT OF MEMPHIS heritage, but with, as you note, the colors.  As I look at the inherited traits of flowers, I can't help thinking of how human and animal traits persist and appear in subsequent generations, as well.  It's a fascinating subject.  --  Griff