Re: finally a good yellow RE

  • Subject: Re: finally a good yellow RE
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:37:27 -0800

Thanks for the responses Linda,  good to know you are "stalking" or "lurking"
out there, am sure there are quite a few like you....sorry to hear about your
dad, know it is a tough time.  Don't know anyone in Argentina but you are
right, they are probably blooming down there right now.  Good luck with all
your endeavors.
Best regards.
Mike