Generic Clump shots.

  • Subject: Generic Clump shots.
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:08:17 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,
I've recently started working in a school and the other day a couple classes put up posters of how plants sprout from seeds, and how roots grow, and that sort of stuff.  I ended up asking... half as a joke... if anyone would be interested in seeing...growing some iris seedlings.  To my surprise the teachers responded with enthusiasm..
I want to find some nice generic clump pictures that don't have any copyright issues that I can print out so the teacher can hand them around. By generic I mean something so ordinary (purple flag, or white or yellow....), and recognizable as iris that the third graders will be able to say "oh my granma has those"
If anyone has one, or knows where I might find one, e'mail me this weekend.

Do You Yahoo!?