Re: Reblooming siblings

  • Subject: Re: Reblooming siblings
  • From: "orders at Sutton's" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:01:52 -0800

Hi Loic,
thanks for the nice comments.  fortunately most of these will be reblooming much earlier next year.  Noticed that maiden bloom seedlings usually bloom about a month to six weeks earlier the following year.  The really reliable ones will bloom several months next year.  Usually the ones with more than one stalk in their first fall bloom will be multiple rebloomers in the future.  those, of course, are just my personal observations.  things don't always progress that way, just most of the time.  thanks again for the feedback.
sincerely
Mike