Re: HYB: SA Iris Show- Brag

  • Subject: Re: HYB: SA Iris Show- Brag
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:11:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Colleen,
Very nice iris.  I really like the very narrow light border.
Does the title SA Iris Show mean that this is a space-ager?  I don't see any sign of it in the photos.
Jan in Chatsworth

Colleen Modra <colleen@impressiveirises.com.au> wrote:
I?m a bit late putting this up, as the South Aust Iris Show was 2 weeks ago. However one of my seedling florets was awarded Reserve Champion for the show.
This is very much a keeper, being a cross between Momentous Occasion and Freedom Flight.
Has 7-8 buds, and a good clean grower, nice branching.
Also this hadn?t been watered all spring and we?re in a drought. Has looked good every year.
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia