From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of FRANCELLE EDWARDS
Sent: Saturday, 17 November 2007 5:10 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] TB: HYB: clear rim on falls

This seedling of mine has a noticeable clear rim on its falls.  In sunlight it glitters like tiny drops of dew.  I thought that it was pretty and gave distinction to the iris.  However, noted hybridizer said that he considered that type of rim a defect and destroys seedlings that have it.  I would like other opinions about this.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9