Re: TB: HYB: Correction

The rim on that first one is particularly effective!  Does that edging on the standards show up in any older irises?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: HYB: Correction

Got me thinking about the wire rim effect.  Personally I think it is a great addition to most flowers, giving more to look at and opening up a new area of work.  Found one from last spring that was posted earlier but will repost to show the nice wire rim on the standards.  also found one with a whitish clear wire rim that adds to the iris IMHO.  Just from hearing a bit of talk around, lots of hybridizers are working on rims on both the standards and falls.  paradigm shift.....