Re: CULT: maiden bloom 2

  • Subject: Re: CULT: maiden bloom 2
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:43:15 -0500

Jan  --  You've succeeded in making me find the right background to make the camera record reality.  This shot is taken against a piece of carpet padding, and the color (at least on my monitor) is the accurate color.  It corresponds to 72A on the RHS charts, as well as I can determine.  I've been looking fruitlessly for a conversion document I recently obtained that might match that number with a color.  Well, when and if I find it  --  and if it has a color assigned to this number  --  I'll post it.  --  Griff
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: maiden bloom 2

Very nice, Griff.  Is it this color or closer to the lighter one in your styles closeup?

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Here's another aspect of 064G1, just sent.  --  Griff

JPEG image