Re: CULT: maiden bloom 2

  • Subject: Re: CULT: maiden bloom 2
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:12:46 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2007 3:43:41 PM Mountain Standard Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:
It corresponds to 72A on the RHS charts, as well as I can determine.  I've been looking fruitlessly for a conversion document I recently obtained that might match that number with a color.  Well, when and if I find it  --  and if it has a color assigned to this number  --  I'll post it.  --
My RHS booklet gives no name for 72A.  Similar ones include:
70A    Lilac Purple
71A    Beetroot Purple
185A    Chrysanthemum Crimson
Years ago, I posted the complete booklet to the list -- but can't find the old document myself now.
Sharon McAllister