Re: CULT: maiden bloom 2

Sharon, that was in January 1997 (RHS Reds). I just asked for Beetroot purple and it came up. The rest should be right around there someplace.       -- Barb

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT: maiden bloom 2

In a message dated 11/18/2007 3:43:41 PM Mountain Standard Time, jgcrump@cox.net writes:
It corresponds to 72A on the RHS charts, as well as I can determine.  I've been looking fruitlessly for a conversion document I recently obtained that might match that number with a color.  Well, when and if I find it  --  and if it has a color assigned to this number  --  I'll post it.  --
My RHS booklet gives no name for 72A.  Similar ones include:
70A    Lilac Purple
71A    Beetroot Purple
185A    Chrysanthemum Crimson

Years ago, I posted the complete booklet to the list -- but can't find the old document myself now.

Sharon McAllister