Redwood Iris Society Lost a Long time member

  • Subject: Redwood Iris Society Lost a Long time member
  • From: "debbyvinson" <debbyvinson@pacific.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:01:02 -0000

Joanne McGrew Passed Away on Monday November 19th I just felt i need
to honer her Life so her we go.

Our Best Friend / Our Best Teacher
In Loving Memory Joanne McGrew

We sit around and wonder,
and watch the day go by.
We look at all the News,
and ask, why did you have to die?

You've always been there for us,
because you were Our best friend, and Our
Teacher, and a loving Pet Owner.

But now it's time to let you go,
your spirit now is free.
Even though you won't really be gone,
because you'll live inside of All of us.

So when we have to leave you
at your resting place,
We will always remember
your smiling, beautiful face.

This is hardly a goodbye,
so I won't weep anymore,
because now you're in better place
then you ever were before.

Even though that We will miss you,
and Will think about you Each and everyday,
you'll always be Our best friend,
and Our Best Teacher And that alone will warm our harts!