Re: TB: Tango Amigo Blyth 07/08

  • Subject: Re: TB: Tango Amigo Blyth 07/08
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 01:53:38 -0000

Hi Robin,

I think the last time I talked to you was in Saint Louis, but I wanted
to take the time to say that I've really been enjoying your
photos from Australia. Barry blows me away every year and your photos
are certainly doing his intros justice.

I would give anything to go on a trip like yours(and take thousands of
photos), and I haven't given
up hope for it in the future(if Barry will still be open to the

Thank-you so much for sharing your photos. It's doing wonders to stop
me from feeling sorry for myself here in boring old frozen Michigan.
It's very kind of you and I assure you it is appreciated!